Importing Airway Clearance Systems to Your Country
http://www.fda.gov.tw/TC/siteContent.aspx?sid=3875#.Vhh9M_lVhBeImporting Airway Clearance Systems can be quite easy or really difficult. Whenever you are considering purchasing goods from another country, you must consider:
- Costs of duties and taxes range from tax & duty-free up to 22% in some countries.
- Some countries such as Turkey and China have import restrictions on medical equipment.
- Import permits may be needed. In some countries, recipients need to apply to their government agencies for permission to import airway clearance equipment. You may be required to pay a fee associated with import permits or documents.
- Shipping costs. These range from $ 0 in the USA to $ 550 in countries that are far from the USA and where local deliveries are limited.
- Shipping restrictions. We ship airway clearance systems directly to most countries; however, some countries may require you to contract with a third-party import service.
We try to collect information about the import duties and tax situation for as many countries as we can. When possible, we will assist with information needed for import documents.
Duties and Tax Relief for Airway Clearance Equipment
Import Restrictions for HFCWO Systems
Turkey has restrictions on the type of equipment that can be imported. Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss the details with you.
Taiwan – import permit required prior to item being shipped. May take 4-8 weeks. More information available here.
Shipping Costs (Approximate)
UK $ 250
Mexico $ 250 – $ 350
Russia – we are unable to ship to Russia or Mexico directly. We have successfully used third-party import services to ship to these countries.