We service and repair the:
Philips Respironics T-70 and E-70
Hill-Rom Model 105 and 205 Air Pulse Units.
- Please package your instrument carefully to avoid damage during shipping.
- Please do not use styrofoam peanuts or shredded paper as packaging materials.
- Our evaluation fee is $250 and will be credited towards any repair.
- To send in a unit for repair, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
- We will need your name, address and contact information as well as the serial number of the system that you are sending in for repair.
- We can send you out a padded and re-enforced cardboard box for shipping if needed for $ 50.
- Return shipping for an air pulse unit is $50 in the Continental USA.
- Repair times may vary as we have limited bench time to devote to repairs.
- Repairs are warrantied for 90 days.