New Hill-Rom The Vest® Model 105 Airway Clearance System
Using High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation technology, The Vest® Airway Clearance System assist patients in moving retained secretions from smaller airways to larger airways where they can be removed by coughing.
The Hill-Rom Vest® System can assist these patients in maintaining clear airways. Patients may retain mucus due to airway clearance dysfunctions, secretion retention and/or ineffective cough or secretion, clearance due to immobility, deconditioning or muscle weakness. The Vest® Airway Clearance System Model 105 is the most commonly used High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation or HFCWO system in the world.
Air Pulse Generator
- Easy-to-use with large LCD Display.
- More than 80 clinical studies documenting safety and/or efficacy
- 5th generation technology HFCWO therapy
- Eases the patient into therapy to maximize comfort with ramping program.
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to aid deep breathing
- Multiple programming options increase prescription flexibility
- Device can be programmed in several languages
- Simple, Flexible Programming: Normal Mode, Ramp Mode and Program Mode with Cough Pause® Option
This is a brand new Airway Clearance System. It has never been used.
These new systems come with a 5 year, 2000 Hour Warranty
Hill-Rom The Vest® Model 105 Airway Clearance System Includes:
Air Pulse Unit
Air Hose Set
Power Supply & Cord
One Vest Garment (not shown) – Vest Wrap or C3 Vest