Complete Refurbished Hill-Rom The Vest® Model 105 Airway Clearance System
Using High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation technology, The Vest® Airway Clearance System assist patients in moving retained secretions from smaller airways to larger airways where they can be removed by coughing.
The Hill-Rom Vest® System can assist these patients in maintaining clear airways. Patients may retain mucus due to airway clearance dysfunctions, secretion retention and/or ineffective cough or secretion, clearance due to immobility, deconditioning or muscle weakness. The Vest® Airway Clearance System Model 105 is the most commonly used High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation or HFCWO system in the world.
Air Pulse Generator
- Easy-to-use with large LCD Display.
- More than 80 clinical studies documenting safety and/or efficacy
- 5th generation technology HFCWO therapy
- Eases the patient into therapy to maximize comfort with ramping program.
- Reduces pressure in the inflatable garment when paused to aid deep breathing
- Multiple programming options increase prescription flexibility
- Device can be programmed in several languages
- Simple, Flexible Programming: Normal Mode, Ramp Mode and Program Mode with Cough Pause® Option
This system has been completely disassembled, disinfected, inspected and fully tested to OEM specifications.
Hill-Rom The Vest® Model 105 Airway Clearance System Includes:
Air Pulse Unit
Air Hose Set
Power Supply & Cord
One Vest Garment (not shown) – Vest Wrap or C3 Vest
Economy system (Good):
200+ hours of use, may have locking or non-locking hoses, may be an older model 105 machine, 90 day/90 hour warranty
Budget system (Better):
Model 105, 1.22 software, 50 -199.9 hours of use, may have locking or non-locking hoses, 1 year/ 400 hour warranty
Standard system (Best):
Model 105, 1.22 software, price is based on number of hours of use and hose type, 3 year/ 1200 hour warranty
Standard Air Pulse Unit: 3 year, 1200 hour warranty on air pulse unit
Budget Air Pulse Unit: 1 year/400 hours (based on air pulse unit hours of use)
Economy Air Pulse Unit: 90 days/90 hours (based on air pulse unit hours of use)
Please click here for warranty terms and conditions.